Author Topic: Symbiotic - 100 Feral/tank/healy - Druid - Hellscream  (Read 1856 times)

Offline Symbiotic

Symbiotic - 100 Feral/tank/healy - Druid - Hellscream
« on: November 25, 2014, 10:33:31 PM »
Character’s Name: Symbiotic
Character’s Realm: Hellscream
Character’s Class:  Druid
Character’s Armory Link:
Current Spec: Feral dps/tank

General Raiding Info

01 - What open raiding position are you applying for? Please be specific here. If you play a hybrid class make sure you indicate what your function is. List both Main Spec and Off Spec if you have one.
Feral tank or feral dps.  Have a lot of experience as heals.

02 - Why do you want to join Entropy?
I was in Entropy in the past and was looking to rejoin.

03 - Entropy raids Tuesday and Thursday from 7PM server through 11PM server with raid invites starting at 6:30PM server time.  If there is a problem that prevents you from maintaining acceptable attendance, please specify here.

No, problem.

04 - What do you believe to be your strengths and weaknesses in regards to raiding? Seriously, be honest about your weaknesses.
Strengths: I learn quickly, and have tons of experience raiding and leading raids.
Weakness: Getting  frustrated with people that continuously fuck up.

05 - There is always someone who will be more knowledgeable than you, be it in W.O.W., or in real life.  Do you consider yourself a person who can take advice and/or criticism without getting offended by it, and use it to better yourself as a raider?

I'm always open to constructive criticism.

06 - Are you willing to respec and open to the possibility of playing a different role in raids than what you may be accustomed to? (For example: You play and apply as a Retribution Paladin, but Entropy needs a Holy Paladin for the night and that just happens to be your off-spec).

Of course, I play a druid for the versatility.

07 - Do you have a working microphone?

Yes.

08 - Do you have Ventrilo and know how to use it?

Yes. *Queues text to speech keybind saying "the ROFL copter goes swsh swsh swsh*

09 - Are you familiar with the addons Omen and/or Skada? Do you know how to use the threat meter to judge if you're about to pull aggro? How many seconds do you wait before dealing damage?

Lol, is this really applicable anymore? About one second and yes I know how to use thread meters (even for heal threat, yea that was a thing)

10 - What kind of mods do you use that allow you to be more efficient at your “job”? For instance, list any cool down or buff timers you may use.

I'm looking for good ones, just rejoined the game after not playing for a while.

11 - Are you willing to farm your own consumables for raid encounters?

Yes.

12 - Who is the dreamiest rogue ever?

You are.

13 - If you were a fruit, any fruit currently available on Earth, what fruit would you be and why?

Mango, delicious and keeps scurvy away.

14 - Are you on Comcast?

Unfortunately.

15 - Is your computer able to handle graphic intensive encounters without disconnecting or suffering major slowdowns? Please provide your computer specs. No need to go all nerdy here but the basic details will suffice.

i-7, 8gigs ddr3 ram, NVIDIA 760 GTX.  I'm in the process of building a new gaming desktop too.

16 - Where did you hear that Entropy is Recruiting?

I asked a member.

Raiding Experience:

Experience
List ALL RAID INSTANCES COMPLETED followed by highest encounter(s) in UNCOMPLETED INSTANCES.

A) Vanilla WoW: MC, BWL, AQ40, AQ20, ZG, Naxx (military and spider wing downed) all completely downed except naxx.

B) The Burning Crusade:

C) Wrath of The Lich King:  All completed on heroic for the exception of ICC

D) Cataclysm:

Guild History, and References: Element Zero, Smells Like Victory, Call of Cthulhu, Nightmare Walking, (i think I was in Entropy for a while)

Guild History:
What is your current/most recent guild? If this guild is on a different realm be sure to include which one.
What are/were the reasons or circumstances for your departure?  Please be specific here.
Please include the name of an officer in your current/most recent guild we can speak to about your Entropy application.
Finally, include *all* the guilds you've been in prior to your current/most recent one even if you were in there for only a week. Don't include an officer but do note the circumstances surrounding your departure.

References
Please tell us of any other references you might want to use to your advantage:  I don't know if anyone i know is still playing.

If you have read this far, please answer this question: How would one cut a bagel at a 45 degree angle?

Personal:

How old are you? 24

Do you go to school? Do you work? Please elaborate.  Graduating with a bachelors in Computer Science in early December.  I work fulltime as an Android/web Developer.

Please list 3 things you like to do outside of WoW, 1 things you don't like to do outside of WoW and 5 things you want to tell us about you. Examples can be family, how you got started in WoW, favorite band, favorite artist, favorite quote, favorite fight in wow, etc.

Play with my cats, develop software, exercise, beer.  I like metal,  My favorite WoW fight was Sartura, I like going in and using all my stuns and then OTing and healing.  Back when druids were real hybrids.  You'll learn more when I get invited to the guild.

Is there anything else you would like to add to this application?

Who do I bribe to invite me? jk.