Author Topic: new rep grind and more info...  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Lydiana

• [WoW] Shocktroop
new rep grind and more info...
« on: March 05, 2013, 11:09:30 AM »
Hi guys!!
Since I am not working at this time (and frantically looking for something else) I have a lot of free time. It's driving me CRAZY too!! It's hard to go from 60+ hours a week to nothing, and for the last 5 days consecutive days I've been trying to keep busy with errands, house-cleaning and socializing..but eventually there's that alone/quiet time and it's making me crazy :P So anyhoo please guys if ya want to run some of these new instances/raids count me in!! (if possible) I've kept myself geared and my professions maxed. So I can make myself useful. If I could please ask a BS to craft the 496 tanking chest for me that'd be awesome! I have the mats and I don't foresee replacing that anytime with the next month... I have been out of the main circle of ENtropy for months now and I feel bad...I feel like a stranger. And I'm sorry. But anway, I will pay or trade up for the 3 spirits and thank you!! :D
*hugs*
Lydia

Offline Confidence

• confibro
  • [WoW] Officer
Re: new rep grind and more info...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 02:02:05 PM »
I think dag, yabs, varshalia and dawnsavenger can make the item you're looking for.  I've got a few patterns from the gbank in my bags and will check to see if it's the one you need in case the above don't have any spirts.

Offline Lydiana

• [WoW] Shocktroop
Re: new rep grind and more info...
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 03:00:56 PM »
Thank you :) Vars made the chest piece for me a few weeks back yay!! Anyhoo as far as raiding goes I would love to go sometime!! Please let me know if you need a lock or tank!! I'm not the lock I once was, I'm always top 3 in LFR now! (I know its LFR :P) but maybe sometime if you guys want to run an heroic or something to test out my dps that'd be great! Though heroics are not the best representation since my dps is MUCH better on single targets. Also, my tank is decently geared now and is up-to-date for current raiding. But I understand if there isn't any room.
cya !